Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Throwin' some jealous Kleinballs

In honor of Bill Simmons' first Ramblings since August two thousand and frickin' five (and a very subpar one at that, without any acknowledgement of the nearly three year hiatus), here come some Kleinballs!
If you're living in the US, I'm jealous of you. At least for this past weekend. For it's now Tuesday night here, I've finished two days of work on the week, and you haven't even begun your work week yet! I hope you all Memorialized well this past weekend.
Revenge comes in two more weeks when I get the Queen's birthday off. Yes, yes, God bless her and all that.
Played in my first winter competition for cricket this past weekend, and spent all 36 overs as wicketkeeper. Which means I was doing whatever the hell it is that the guy on the left in this picture is doing. I'll let you know exactly what that is when I figure it out myself.
My legs are freezing. I'm going to sleep.

No comments: