Friday, May 9, 2008

Newy pictures and the Hawkesbury

Can you believe it, but almost eight months into Australia and I've just posted my first pictures on this World Wide Interweb thing. So enjoy! A few select ones are below, with the rest located here and here.


My sworn enemy and I in a brief moment of reconciliation.



No, no, no, guys... it's AK All Day.



The longest 40 seconds you've ever experienced.


They're laughing with me... or at least that's what keep on telling myself at night so that I can fall asleep.



This was taken in an elevator. Three seconds later, we all plummeted to our... well, I'm writing this now, so we ended up fine.



Rockin' it out with Shorty.


The establishment that shut down my arteries for the weekend. God bless it.



Thumper returneth.


And now I'm off to spend the weekend on a houseboat with nine others on the Hawkesbury River! I'm going to freeze my ass off, this much I know. Besides that? Well, probably some booze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great bar, Andy! All guys.