Friday, May 23, 2008

A postcursor... of sorts

In the beginning, there was The Precursor. The first part of a study to answer an age-old question: Do toilets in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres really flow in opposite directions?

In The Precursor, we found that a toilet in the Northern Hemisphere flowed in a counter clockwise direction. Fascinating.

Then I came to Australia. I grew a ghastly beard. I filmed the follow up to this study (which even at the time I termed as "belated") in the bathroom of my friends' apartment. And somehow never posted it. It's reprehensible, it's completely indefensible, it's bewildering. I know. But now, over eight months since I posted the first half of this experiment on this blog comes the exciting (non-)conclusion that absolutely no one was clammoring for until three lunatics somehow coerced me into action by calling my non-existing Islamic roots into question (don't ask):


Do we need a follow-up to follow up on this? You better believe it.

1 comment:

reegan said...

IT FLOWS STRAIGHT! ALL HAIL ANDOOO AND HIS MAGICAL FLUSHING POWERS! ALLAH IS PLEASED.