Tuesday, November 11, 2008

AK All Day Face: The SCG

The SCG (photo: Chino)

One year ago, I never thought I would utter these three words with such jubilation, but here we go: cricket is back! And with this return comes everything that comes with the return of baseball: the warmth, the long days, the barbecues, the green grass, the outdoor weekends, the sun, the festiveness. In other words, when cricket's here, everyone's happy.

Take a look at the above picture, taken about this time last year. I'm happy. Maybe it's because I'm at a cricket match, maybe it's because I'm absolutely wasted. And that's the beauty of cricket. You never know.

Behind me, Australia takes on India at the Sydney Cricket Ground. Currently, Australia is in India for a Test Series. And all throughout Australia, all throughout India, people are happy. They are most definitely happy.

The vitals
Title: The SCG
Subject: AK
Face: The eye contact
Location: Sydney NSW

No comments: