Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is it

As far as titles for a post go, I guess this one's a little cliché, but, well, this is it. So if that's not witty or original enough for you, then heed the words of what I'm now pronouncing as this blog's official motto: deal with it.

So, ummmm, last night in America?

LAST NIGHT IN AMERICA!!

Such conflicting emotions right now. I'm really excited, but also nervous about this whole "visa" thing. Why do countries have all sorts of hang-ups about visas? I'm from America, dammit, just let me work!

As I arrive on a Friday night, I think my first few days there are going to be hazy and drunken. So who knows when the next post will be. I would just say that if I don't post anything by the following Friday, I might be dead, so, uhhhhhh, keep your eye on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could've done BUNAC!