Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My boring life

God, I wish I had something exciting to say about my life from the last few days, but it's actually been overwhelmingly and surprisingly mundane.

My last day of work was on July 20, and the 67 days since then have been fantastic. But now that I've actually started to look for work, I think the unemployment bug has finally caught up to me. And being in a new city and country doesn't seem to make it any better. I guess that the monotony of jumping through the same hoops for different headhunters every day can only be so fulfilling, regardless of where you are.

My one constant source of entertainment? The vicious Portuguese Chicken War being waged in my neighborhood. But it's late and I'm tired, so an explanation of that will have to wait for another time.

2 comments:

Raynemoon said...

Portuguese Chicken War? You can be damn sure I will be back to find out about that! Please give an explanation soon.

The unemployment bug hits us all eventually. I cannot even imagine how hard it must all be in a new country. I give you props for making the move. I would never have been brave enough to pull that off. Good luck to you with everything! =)

Anonymous said...

Maybe spend some time figuring out the toilet situation.