Wednesday, October 15, 2008

AK All Day Face: New York, New York

New York, New York (photo: Andoo!)

I had visions, yes I did. AK All Day Face in front of the Empire State Building! AK All Day Face overlooking Central Park! AK All Day Face at Shea Stadium! AK All Day Face saluting the Statue of Liberty!

Yeah, you get the point. I had visions. Of the AK All Day Face all across New York. Instead I submit to you this: AK All Day Face on the subway. And on a direct collision course with muchos alcohol and sausages at the Astoria Beer Garden, followed by my depositing of said alcohol and sausages on the subway platform at the 57th Street stop the next morning.

New York, New York, baby...

The vitals
Title: New York, New York
Subject: AK
Face: The maggotation
Location: New York, NY

No comments: