Friday, December 21, 2007

Off to the Reef

Beyond my nonsensical -- and one could probably even claim lazy -- stream of consciousness post yesterday, I know I've been a bit delinquent recently in posting things on the blog. Unfortunately, that's gonna get worse before it gets better because in another nine hours, John and I hop on an overnight train to Brisbane. We get into town early tomorrow (Saturday) morning, meet Adrian and Jo (for those that know them) for breakfast, then get in our van and head north towards the Great Barrier Reef.

There still isn't much of a set itinerary, but it will most likely include any or all of the following along the Reef: Noosa, Hervey Bay, Fraser Island, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Port Douglas and Cairns. (Not that any of these town names will mean anything to anyone.)

I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures, and once I find some time to write a recap (at least of what I can remember), sometime in 2008, I'll post some stories here.

For all my gentile friends, I hope you have a Merry Christmas. And to all, a Happy New Year. 2008 will be 0.0498% better than 2007. Do the math. It's true.

No comments: